Friday, July 16, 2010

Return from Vacation

Susan and I have just returned from a lovely but short vacation up at Priest Lake. We went up on Tuesday morning and returned last night.

I was amazed at how hot the city felt as we drove in. The lake has been perfectly comfortable and of course, if you get too hot, you walk a few feet into the water.

I am also amazed at the number of bugs who like me. I don't ever remember being so badly effected by bug bites, except of course for last year when I was feasted upon but thousands and thousands of insectoids. (See entry for July 30th , 2009)

Well, it's back to reality now and I have a big weekend of chores planned. I have a van with a lift on it and I am going into the trees to prune, prune, prune. There will also be baseball and some time with out of town friends.

Also, I should say that we got the Corbin Park sign up last week and except for some damage we caused putting it back, it looks good and I'm more or less okay with it.

No comments: