Sunday, April 03, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Wow! There has been lots going on and lots to report and here I am finally getting around to it. We skied today. Perhaps the last day of the season for us. There's just too much going on to fit it in, although we managed to ski four times this year and each time at a different resort. We had a nice ski weekend last week as well. It was a make up trip for skiing on my birthday. We didn't go because the shingles was hampering my enjoyment of life. They are pretty much gone now although I have occasional twinges. The Shingles Tingles lasted about eight weeks. For the past se7en years, I have been bartending on Saturdays at Scotty's Bar & Grill in the Spokane Valley. That job has now come to an end. Last Saturday, March 26th, was the last day. Sadly, the bar has closed due to...well, there are a shit load of reasons but let's say, inefficient management. So now, unless I can find something else that will allow me to work only on Saturdays, I have my time freed up. It works to our advantage right now because we are keeping busy with skywalk painting. We have two more to do this week and perhaps it will become a more common place kind of thing. That would be great for us. Now it is Sunday evening and we have just gotten out of the hot tub after soaking our tired ski ravaged muscles. This is the time of year and the sort of occasion where I am glad we have a hot tub. The other 90 percent of the time, it's a hassle.

No comments: