Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mid Week and the Living is Queezy

For the uninitiated, Spokane has an annual rite of passage into Spring that we like to call Bloomsday. We call it that because that is the name of the event. They named it Bloomsday and so we call it that. I should get a crap load of hits on the blog now that I have used Bloomsday in the text. Another good way to get hits is to write "Beer".
I managed to get a picture of Susan as she was training for Bloomsday. It was a terribly rainy day when I took this picture and as you can see, she was going really really fast. I barely managed to squeeze a photo off before she was gone. Coincidentally, she looks just like this when I have a hangover.

We have been working on the house little bit by little bit. Susan is well into her paper hanging and is making good progress. She put up a piece last night that I thought was going to give her a stroke. It was a long piece that butted up against the trim of the living room archway and it was not cooperating. It didn't help that I was in the way holding the paper and preventing Susan from repositioning the ladder. We really need to get some scaffolding in there.

But, we will make due with what we got , as we always have and manage quite nicely, thank you!

I said, "Good Day!"

No comments: