Sunday, April 24, 2011

If It's Easter, This Must Be My Beer!

It has been a very nice weekend for working in the yard. Even though we have lots to do inside, I managed to get out and be productive in the yard. Here is a brief recreation of what I did today.
Susan got started on wall papering. She is into the main part of the entry way now and got up three sheets after another long day o mudding and sanding.
Here's how it looks so far. It sure is nice to have a professional paper hanger in the marriage. I don't have the patience for this kind of work.
Today is Easter and that means that Lent is over and that means that we are back on the sauce. Beer, Wine and alcohol of all types is again ours for the drinking.

What I learned from Lent this year is not to give up alcohol ever again.

Finally, here is why I love my wife. She can't just make deviled eggs. She goes the extra mile to make deviled eggs that look like little chicks hatching.
Quite tasty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you put a dead fish in the hole with the arbor vitae. Plants like a dead fish in with 'em. Our forefathers, the pilgrims learned the dead fish trick from the same injuns that got 'em going on fire water and Thanksgiving. A dead fish to a plant is what a beer is to a man. Here's to the Arbor Vitae.
Cheers,
M