Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Weekend Weather Wonderland

Saturday we skied. It was a nice day with a thin cloud layer that kind of let the sun through, but not completely. It was a good to be on the mountain and we definitely felt it afterwards.
Sunday the sun came out in force. It was a wonderful spring day with the temperature hitting the 60's. I worked out in the yard a little bit while Susan did some stripping in the kitchen. I later told her to put her clothes back on because the neighbors where watching.

No! That's not right. She was stripping the paint off the door jam between the kitchen and the hallway. I later removed the trim on the kitchen side of the door jam. That was a bitch because it was in a couple of pieces.

Anyway, it was such a nice day that I pulled out my bike and went for a little ride. I was even considering riding to work the next day. The weather made the decision for me.

A record rainfall was set yesterday. The Weather Service says .62" fell but I had .67" on my WeatherStation 2000. I can tell you that a shit load of rain fell yesterday. They say more is on the way but it's quite nice right now.

No comments: