Monday, April 30, 2012

Photo-Rific Opporbilities

After her initial disgust with me, Susan agreed that we cannot be without a camera. So she looked through the sales material in today's paper and found a $100.00 Canon that will get us by.


Here is the first picture I took with it.


So we are back in the visual realm of the Interweb.


I bought my first digital camera about twelve years ago. It was a Canon with a 1 Mega pixel resolution. It cost about $550.00 and that was with an employee discount through the store where I had a friend by it.


Today's camera cost $89.99 plus $12.00 for a 4 Meg SD card. It's resolution is 16 Mega pixels and it takes video.


There was a faux pas in the transaction. I had to take the camera back to the store because I could not get it to take any pictures. The lens did not appear to be connected to the view screen. They ended up giving us the demo model and $10.00 back.

No comments: