Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Day Of Earnest Toil

8:48 AM: Okay! We're up! Jeez, it's a Holiday Weekend. Let us sleep in a little. We are getting ready for church and then we have a big busy day in front of us with lots to be done!


11:43 AM: We have returned from church and now it is time to get busy. I have to go out and buy some gas for the yard equipment and some charcoal for tonight's dinner. Then I will be getting to work on the hallway.


6:00 PM: I feel like I have accomplished nothing today. I told Susan, and she agreed, That I am going to need every one of the following four days to complete the front entryway.


I got my gas and stuff but then I stopped at the Hub for a quick schooner and some pop corn. Perhaps that laps in due diligence is why I feel like I wasted the day. 


If nothing else, I have a clearer picture of how much I have to do. It's all touch up and set up. I think once I can start putting up trim and baseboards, it will go fast.


Famous Last Words!





No comments: