Thursday, May 31, 2012

The End of a Project

It is 2:09 in the after the noon and I am finished with my project. I am mostly happy with the results although I have one piece that I am going to replace.


I made one huge error today on my very first cut. What an idiot!


I had to add the upper piece to this corner and I had one length of wood that was plenty long enough to complete the corner. I measured it out and when I cut it, I missed my mark. It resulted in this piece being about a quarter of an inch short. I had no other wood. I had to use what I had.


So, I cut a little quarter inch piece and glued it into place. You can hardly tell. The problem is I can tell.


Well, here are some pictures of the whole hallway and the completed project. Another one in the "Finished" column.





Now I have to clean up and put everything away. The job isn't really complete until the clean up is finished.


I think I need to amend that statement. The job isn't really complete until I'm dead and it has finished me!

No comments: