Friday, May 04, 2012

Star Wars Day

It's the Fourth of May. You probably already know that today is Star Wars Day. I think my favorite line from one of those movies is, "Dammit Jim, I'm a Doctor, not a Bricklayer!"


It is also the end of a perfectly retched week. The weather has been rainy and cold. Work has been hectic and busy. And I got a Dear John letter in relation to my attempt to get a part time job at the ballpark. The Dear John letter did come with a couple of vouchers for box seats to any up coming game...so it's not a total loss.


So now it is time to move into the weekend. It looks to be a busy one but with good weather. God is looking out for us working stiffs, making it rain during the week and cleaning it all up for the weekend.


That is why God is great!


May the Fourth be with you!

No comments: