Tuesday, May 29, 2012

No Really, A Day Of Earnest Toil, for sure

9:26 AM: Okay so we are rolling out of bed a little late. But we are going to to do so much that we deserve the rest. 


Welcome to Justication Corner. 


A little shower, a little breakfast, and then...toil!


10:06 AM: Here is what I did yesterday.

I placed these "Dutchman" patches on three places on the door jam. There had previously been a couple of hinges and a strike plate. Today I have a bunch of sanding to do. I best get to it!


3:55 PM: It is time for a break. We are going to the Hub for a beer. We will return and work s'mo!


7:33 PM: I forgot to come back and describe the end of the day. Well, we did a little more work when we got home but called it a night just a while ago in order to watch an episode of "Downton Abbey". Tomorrow begins my three days of personal toil.

No comments: