Monday, December 28, 2015

Mo'Sno!

Another three inches of snow fell last night and continues to fall this morning. It's cold out so the snow is very light. That's a plus for me, who is already having trouble just moving the light stuff.

And of course, I am without snow blower so I am hoping my neighbor will take an interest in my sidewalks as well as his.

Today is back to work for another short week and then another nice Holiday repast. I'm hoping Susan will try to take it easy but that is not in her DNA.

She is having some of her girlfriends over tonight for a Holiday gathering of the girls. I don't have a piano lesson tonight but I may just hang out at the Hub or some place like that so they can be totally free of male influence.

I have a couple of projects involving Doctors to handle today. I should be writing about this on my Health Blog, and I probably will. But I felt like adding it here as well in order to create more content. True, it's forced content...but sometimes, content is just content.

No comments: