Sunday, December 13, 2015

The Conclusion of Sky Walk Season

Pictured above is Susan painting the final snow flakes of the Painting Season.

We have been decorating sky walks since the day after Thanksgiving. It's a loooooong day when you go off to work at your day job and then you come home, change, load the car up with paint bags, and head downtown to spend a lovely three to four hours in one of 14 sky walks.

The good news is that we are finished. 

We now have our evening to ourselves to do as we please. That is going to feel like a huge luxury. 

I do have a project looming over me that I must get done fast. It's our Christmas card for this year. I have got to get it out. Christmas is 11 days away so I'm fast running out of time. 

I know the basic plan and design. I had in fact, been planning to work on it months ago. I took all the pictures I needed last Christmas. I had the design in my head. I just had to sit down and make it happen. But we all know that was never going to happen.


No comments: