Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Snow Season Abides

A couple of inches of snow fell last night and I was up and out there with the snow blower at 6:30 this morning. I didn't do the whole job I would have liked to do but I just didn't have the time. 

I did some additional clean up when I got home last night. Somebody with a blade on his truck had run down Wall street at some point. It was a nice gesture but they did a really crappy job. They plowed a swath just wide enough to create one lane. In the process, they left a berm of snow well into the road that has since frozen and become quite impenetrable. I tried to chew it up with the snow blower and at least eliminated the berm in front of the driveway.

I hope the city plows will have the ability to decimate it when and if they ever come by. I saw evidence of them in the neighborhood as I left for work this morning. However, there is a great deal of snow coming down as I write this which means it will be even longer before the plows hit the neighborhood.

No comments: