Saturday, October 15, 2016

Bath-Tabulous

It is 9:11 in the evening and I am here at the typing machine ready to recount the day. I have a Gin and Tonic at my side, the Washington State Cougars are playing UCLA on the TV and I am about to recount the activities of a fabulous day.

I selected today to move the bath tub. I have been very anxious about this cuz the thing is heavy and large and really really heavy.

I would like to thank Mark, Ted, Lou, James, Ron, Kelly and me for making it all happen. I would like to thank Susan for taking all the Bath-tabulous pictures.



I should point out that the tub has been sitting in the garage for about a year. As you know, it is heavy and large and really really heavy. Plus, it takes up a tremendous amount of space in a small garage, It is as if I could put a car in there now.

Once we got it into the house, we realized we would have to remove the legs. Fortunately, that procedure was pretty easy.
Then it was just matter of moving it into place.


I was able to put the faucet together and get it installed but the connection to the water and drain is a little beyond my expertise. We decided it would be best to hire a plumber and have him hook it up.

Once again, we are so close to having a tub, and yet...so far away.

No comments: