Monday, October 10, 2016

Wino Weekend

We have returned from Prosser, WA where we picked up 100 pounds of Sangeovese grapes. We also picked up 3 cases of wine along with several bottles of assorted wines.

We have wine. We should not have to buy any wine for quite some time.

We had a great weekend with our friends Karen and Randy who joined us as we stayed at the Sunnyside Bed & Breakfast.

We left Spokaloo on Friday and spent two nights in Wine Country.

One must really learn to pace oneself when one is on a wine tasting weekend. One can only hit so many wineries in a day and half way through that day, one is ready for a nap.

Our goal this weekend was to go to as many new wineries as we could. By new, I mean new to us. I think we could visit the Yakima Valley for the next several years and not hit all the wineries that are new to us.

Now we need to get our grapes processed. For that, I need my John. I will call my John later today and go from there.

No comments: