Monday, November 07, 2016

2016 Punkin Toss

One of the last events to officially close out the Halloween season here at Casa del Scary House is something that I have never written about here on the Blob.

I'm really surprised I haven't mentioned something about it or at the very least, posted a picture or a video of the event. It really has come to be the slime on our decaying Halloween Brain.

The event is the annual Punkin Toss. We take the pumpkins we have left over and move them up to the balcony. Then we place the Garbage Can, I mean the Punkin Toss Receptacle below the balcony and attempt to throw the pumpkins, toss them actually, into the receptacle.

Well I am finally posting a video. And here it is. This is me tossing a pumpkin from up on the balcony as Susan looks on whilst being videoed by Camera Man Mark.
I really don't think I have to say anything else.

No comments: