Saturday, November 26, 2016

TMI-at the start

8:02AM: I got up early at the urging of my bladder and noticed my neighbor Lou was putting out his garbage cans. I forgot that Garbage Day was a day late this week because of Thanksgiving. 

So rather than go back to my warm bed with my cuddly wife, I got dressed and went downstairs to get the cans out.

Now that I was up, I didn't really feel like going back to bed, despite the prospect of my cuddly wife. But I wasn't so active that I was ready to face the day. So I made some coffee and lowered myself into the new bath tub. I even filled it up with water. It was lovely.

Okay, enough for the sharing of Too Much Information.

We have one sky walk left to paint and we are hitting it today. I'm letting Susan sleep in a little because she worked Hockey last night. I think I hear her stirring so we will be heading out in a little bit. 

I'll bring pictures of the final sky walk.

3:07PM: Oh no I won't! My camera was low on battery power. No pictures of the last sky walk.

That's okay because it does not alter the fact that we are still done with sky walks. Now I have to assemble my various invoices and get them e-mailed to their respective places.

8:44PM: I had every intention of starting on assembling the shower surround in the bathroom. Unfortunately, I'm missing some components. I can't find the lower track that attaches to the base. It is the very first thing you put into place so I haven't really gotten started yet. 

I know I've seen another box somewhere...perhaps in the garage, perhaps in the Carriage House...but I cannot find it now that I need it. I'm going to start an intensive search tomorrow as it is a day of freedom. Nothing for us to do but hang around the house.




No comments: