Sunday, November 13, 2016

Weekend in November

It is the end of a long and busy weekend.

Susan had appointments and Hockey yesterday so there was no sky walk painting.

Instead, I concentrated on the yard. I pulled out the mower and went to work on the lawn. Mowing had the double benefit of cutting the grass and mulching and picking up leaves. I had to empty the bag every couple of passes so it really took a long time. All together, I must have been out there for a good two hours.

After having it sit outside for over a year, I finally got around the taking the old door that was in the bathroom, to Brown Building Supply. They offered me $25.00 for it but I ended up doing some trading with them to get some chain for a Halloween fence for next year. 

I was able to get Jerry over here to finish hooking up the heater in the bathroom. That's one more thing to cross off the list.

Today we had a full day of sky walk holiday painting. We did two sky walks today which gets us up to six completed, half way to being finished.

The theme this year is "A Charlie Brown Christmas". The civic theater is putting on the play and so we are able to use their license to paint Peanuts images.

We are finally home now and winding down before bed and another hectic week of work and painting.


No comments: