Sunday, November 27, 2016

Last Day of Thanksgiving Weekend

It's a chilly Sunday with an ever so very slight threat of snow coming maybe. Since we are now done with our sky walk painting, we are free to do whatever. 

This is Susan's first day off in at least a couple of weeks so we have no plans for the day. We are just puttering around the house, watching Gonzaga play Iowa State, (they barely won) watching the Seahawks (they totally lost) and basically hanging out (Winners).

While Susan works to pack up the Fall decorations and starts to bring up the Christmas niknaks, I'm going to renew my search for the missing shower surround parts.

Later: I have struck out as far as my search goes. I don't know where else to look. I'm sure I haven't thrown it out. Why the hell would I. I just can't seem to find an extra box hanging around anywhere. 

Now I have to go to the Home Depot and see if I can order the parts that are missing. CRAP!

I decided to go to the Depot tomorrow during lunch. I had other fish to fry today. My rear passenger side tire has a small leak. I have been adding air every few days. It got so low today that I had to fire up my compressor in order to get enough air in it to drive to the local air supply station and really get it filled.

I made a deal with my Pastor last week. He had a generator he was selling for 75 bucks and I told him I would buy it.

Today, while arranging to drop by and pick it up, he told me he didn't feel right charging me for it because his brother had given it to him. So now I have to figure out a way to pay this forward.

In the meantime, I'm really looking forward to the next time we have a power failure.

No comments: