Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Memorial Day C

We slept in until 9. I never do that!

It is 11:00 now and we have had our breakfast and are ready to face the day. 

Today is planting day. Susan got all her flowers the other day and now it's time to put them in some dirt so we can begin the process of killing them. We are very good at that.

I had a roof guy come by today to give me a bid on the roof for the Carriage House. His name is Eric and he works with Mark's son, Mitch. Actually, Mitch works for him.
As you can see, this is a job that must be done. I'm hoping it isn't going to cost more than two grand. However, it really needs to get done so, I will probably pay whatever he comes up with within reason.

The rafters need more support and we need to get that bow out of the ridge line. I'm going to have him add some zinc strips to help ward off the moss.

No comments: