Saturday, May 13, 2017

Mucho Bueno Worko

There is mucho bueno work to do today and I don't have time to be sitting here telling you about it. I need to get out there and do it.

First, I'm off to a friends to help with some yard work.

Okay, that went well. I worked at Gail's from 11:00 to 1:00 and got quite  bit accomplished. She has a bunch of trees that need to be cut back. I'm creating a lot of piles.

When I got home we went over to a friend of Susan's who is giving us a mattress, It's a big California King with Memory Foam. Ronnie hauled it over in her truck and helped us get it in the house. 

To get it up the stairs, I got good ol'Mark. I had to drive out to the Valley to get good ol'Mark cuz he was having his mechanic do some work on his car.

We returned here to the house and managed to man handle that floppy mattress up the stairs. We also brought the old one down the stairs. That was easier.

Then we retired to the front porch for beers. 

I had to get Mark home so he could shower and be prepared to be picked up by his daughter to go to a cousins sixtieth birthday party. There seems to be a lot of those going around this year.

Now we are winding down and getting ready to go to dinner with Mom. She has just returned from se7en months in the dessert. That's right, she was encased in ice cream and chocolate sauce for over half a year.

No! She was in Palm Springs. But now she is home for the foreseeable summer and we are glad to have her back.

I guess that's it for Saturday. We didn't get much work done, but what we got done is okay. 


No comments: