Sunday, September 24, 2017

Hops, Paint, Air Conditioners and Beer

Boiler Game Results: If you picked Saturday, September 23rd at 5:45PM, you are the winner. Take a substantial amount of your own money and buy yourself something pretty as a reward.

I just called in to the local rental place a learned that it costs $55.00 to rent a log splitter for four hours. I'm going to reserve one for next weekend.

Susan is continuing her work on her car. She is applying a little Bondo to a wheel well and then will paint.

I am going to tackle air conditioners and hops. I will also be consuming some hops in the form of beers.

3:24PM: Susan has done a pretty good job on her car. It still needs some buffing but it looks better than it did.
I was successful with both my projects. The A.C.'s have been removed and packed away for the winter. The hops has been cut down but remains unharvested. I decided not to bother. I use only a small amount when I brew and I've never been able to find anyone who wants my hops.
Now we can just sit back, watch the Seahawks lose and enjoy some more hops.

No comments: