Sunday, September 22, 2019

Solstice to Equinox

It's the last full day of Summer and I celebrated by packing up the air conditioners and placing them in the closet.

We also continued to work in the TV Room, starting on removing the paint from the other window...the front window. Susan made great progress while I worked on replacing two plexiglass window panes with real glass. 

I went to the Home Depot and bought two 10" x 12" window panes. It turns out I need the panes to be 10.25" x 10.875" I could actually shave a sixteenth off the .875 dimension.

Anyway, I could not use the panes I bought and will return them tomorrow. I'm also in search of window trim that is somewhat similar to the existing painted window trim so I don't have to spend the painstaking hours to remove the layers of paint on the trim we have.

No comments: