Monday, September 02, 2019

VaCay Day Last

It is our Labor Day tradition to go to the Spokane Symphony Concert in Comstock Park. We'll be heading up there later but first, we have some stuff to do around the house on the last day of my vacation extravaganza.

First, I have to collect up all the accouterments we will need for the concert. I go up early and stake out a piece of real estate. This year I have a flag pole to designate our spot This will be helpful to others who will join us.

So, that is my first job.

Okay, that is done. I have the flag and base, some chairs and a tarp to designate our property.

Next, I'm doing more window work.

1:28 PM: I've been doing a little work on window trim and cleaning out the TV Room. I'm getting all the remodeling equipment stowed away so we can do a thorough clean of the house. It has finally gotten to a point that Susan can no longer stand it.

As I said, we will be heading for Comstock Park later and then after, maybe I'll be able to return one more time and conclude todays' post.

8:30PM: Wow! WE are home already. The concert was great as always and we got out of the area really fast.

Well, that's the end of summer!

No comments: