Sunday, March 15, 2020

Just Another Covid Sunday

We are experiencing a really lazy Sunday. We slept in until 9:30. For me, that's really decadent. For Susan, it's Heaven.

It's now about 11:30 and we are watching the squirrels eat bungy corn and just getting around to having breakfast for ourselves. Susan is planning on some sort of no carb muffin in a cup. Okay...I can eat that.

The muffin has been eaten. It's pretty dry but palatable with the addition of some sugar free Cool Whip.

Well, I just accomplished my first productive item for the day. I went on line and filled out our 2020 Census form. We shall now be counted. I'm not one who prescribes to conspiracy theory's regarding the Census and have no problem filling it out.

Next I'm going to shower and groom. Even on a Sunday with nothing to do, it is important to keep yourself up.

1:18PM: I am refreshed. I'm not sure what is next on my agenda but I can assure you it is too mundane to discuss here.

3:21PM: We have just returned from a brisk walk around the park. We took the mile route and it took us 21:16 to get around. We can improve that substantially if I could get my shoes tied properly.

4:42PM: This is turning out to be one unexciting post so I'm going to stop wasting your time and shut it down.

No comments: