Monday, March 09, 2020

Ski Season 53

I have not been shut out for the 2019-2020 ski season. We skied on Saturday at Lookout Pass. It started out as a lovely semi-warm day that turned to snow just as we ran out of gas.

We got on the chair lift for our first run at 11:00 AM. We skied until 2. We skied a total of 5 runs. That comes out to about $7.40 a run.

I would like to say that the intense snowfall coming down was the reason we decided to quit for the day. But that would be false. We were both totally spent. My stamina has crashed and I need to get it back.

Susan felt the same even though she has been out running and working out.

Having skied this year, I have added to my continuing unbroken ski legacy of  53 years. I hope to get again before everything shuts down. We'll see.

It's great to be in shape. At least, that's what I've heard.

No comments: