Sunday, November 15, 2020

A Weekend in November

It is a weekend which means assorted stuff to do and beer to drink

The stuff I've done today include:


Connecting my Roof Warming Cord to electrical power. I usually wait until the snow has fallen and there is a giant icicle up there.


Cleaning up more leaves on the street.


Organizing the Carriage House.

The Carriage House is going to be an on going ordeal. There is a lot of shit in there and I want most of it.

That's probably my biggest problem. I can't throw stuff away.

I have discovered I need to replace the thermostat in the Carriage House. It appears it only has an on or off setting.

The other thing I need to do it reset my air hose spool. I took it off the wall when I was working in the TV Room. I needed the compressor and air hose to use my brad nailer for the window trim.  When I re-mounted it on the wall, I put it on so the hose spools up underneath. I want it to spool up over the top. Yeah, it's a little thing. But it's my little thing.

No comments: