Sunday, November 08, 2020

ItMightSnow Sunday

 It has been trying to snow since I got up this morning but it's not really happening. It's cloudy enough and it's cold enough. It's just not moisty enough. That's my assessment as a former television weather person. And yes, "moisty" is a word. It must be because there it is right there...moisty.

We are enjoying a low effort Sunday. I'm going to stow some more summer deck stuff upstairs in the Carriage House and Susan is going to sand a little more. But right now we are watching the Seattle Seahawks lose their second game of the season to the Buffalo Billys. They are 6-2 for the season now. They were never really in this game. The final score was 44-34. Seattle was within se7en goal scores at one point, but the Billys pulled away.

With the potential for snow, I have a lovely fire blazing in the fireplace which inspired me to check out the Lookout Pass website.

It looks like they could be opening soon; hopefully by Thanksgiving. It is a rare ski season where any of the local resorts are open by Thanksgiving but I'm being optimistic. I have a bunch of vacation time to use up and I plan to ski this winter.

 

No comments: