Saturday, November 07, 2020

Leaf Clean Up & Sanding

There is a pile of leaves along the curb in front of the house. They run the length of the property and are mostly wet. Technically, they belong to the city. They are supposed to clean up leaves that fall in the street. Well, if I wait for the city to clean them up, I'm going to be blowing them out of the chute of my snow blower. 

So I got out there today and filled my garbage can plus a couple of garbage bags with really wet heavy leaves. I've done my duty and am expecting a Citizen of the Year award soon.

Susan went to work on the divot/scratch in the TV Room floor. I told her it's fine but she is not going to be happy until it is gone.

So she got to work sanding.

And sanding.

And sanding.

She feels she has done enough damage for today.

One Halloween tradition we are continuing this year is the Punkin Toss. We only have two punkins to toss, so it's not as big an event as in past years.


We were horrible this year. We both missed...by a lot!

No comments: