Sunday, November 22, 2020

Keeping Warm

I wish I had important news to report for this post, but by now, I think you know better. We've had a pretty quiet day with just a few little items happening.

I bought a new thermostat for the Carriage House and installed it today. It appears to be working but I'm still waiting to feel the results. I have it set at 80 degrees and am waiting to see if it complies.

In another heat related issue, I built a lovely fire.

Susan is working on her second coat of varnish. 

And we are drinking beer. All the restaurants and bars are closed again by Gubernatorial mandate because of the upsurge in Covid cases. So all our beer consumption is happening here at home. Which is fine because we stocked up on beer. But good luck finding any toilet paper.

No comments: