Sunday, May 16, 2021

Mr. Titan Truck Guy

I made a run to the dump today. I didn't have a whole lot so I checked in with Mark to see if he had anything he wanted to get rid of. And he did. We ended up with 400 pounds of crap to dump.

This was all facilitated by my new truck. New to me, anyway. My old piece of crap GMC Envoy went to sleep with the fishes a couple of weeks ago. I managed to limp it home from work one night and that was pretty much all she wrote.

So I began the task of looking for a new vehicle. I quickly decided it was going to be a truck. My budget started at $10,000.00. It grew to $12K pretty quick. Trucks are hot right now and there a not a lot of them on the market. When something of a good value shows up, it doesn't last long.

I'm still suffering from the shock of spending that much money. But so far, I like it. It's big and roomy. I climb up into into and jump out of it. The AC works well which was needed with todays 80 degree high. It has remote locks, cruise control, electric everything and it all seems to work so far.

I'm getting a new wind shield for it and then I have to figure out what to do with a big rip in the drivers seat upholstery.    

No comments: