Monday, May 03, 2021

Vacation - Two Days Left

I just finished putting on the first coat of stain on the remaining three pieces of trim I have yet to install on the north window of the TV Room. I finished with the locking clasp but I'm not happy with it. I need to sand down the block that I attached to the window sill in order to match the height of the cross bar that the locking clasp is attached to.

Here's a picture to further confuse things. The weird thing is that the whole thing is on backwards. But, that's how it locks so there it is.

I finished my staining. Now I'll be ready to put up those pieces of trim and that is a wrap on the window...and quite possibly, the TV Room.

Mom is having hip surgery tomorrow so we are cat sitting for her. Delilah is not very happy. She is currently in hiding. She has done that once already and really freaked out Susan. I'm going to go hunt her down.

She's good. She managed to elude me on my first search. I'm tempted to just wait her out and see what happens. That would be the easier route.

4:55PM: We found her. She has managed to crawl up into a tiny space under the old back staircase. If she doesn't come down soon, I'm going to have to go up and pull up a bunch treads on the stair case to reach her.

Stupid Cat!    





 

No comments: