Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Halloween Clean Up Continues

 I made pretty good progress yesterday in cleaning up all our Halloween mess. I got the front yard cleaned up and a lot of decorations stowed. We got even more stowed when Susan got home.

Then I crashed and went to bed about 9:30. 

So here I am today with the goal of getting everything related to Halloween put away. Let's see how I do!

12:08 PM: I am making some good progress. I've just about gotten everything stowed in the Carriage House and trying to beat the rain and mow up some leaves.

2:23PM: I have a new phrase I memorized for when Susan asks me what I did today. "I completed a series a tasks that led to the well being of our household." That is what I did today. A series of tasks. I got most of the Halloween paraphernalia put away with only a couple of things remaining to be cleaned up. But for now, I'm going to go mow some leaves.

It looks like there is no rain in the forecast until Thursday so I'm going to start mowing up leaves now and finish up tomorrow.

5:10PM: While mowing up leaves, I remembered that I had a 4:00 appointment with the Cat Vet to get Delilah in for an inspection. It was about 3:15 when I remembered.

So I shut down the yard work, loaded Delilah into the cat carrier and listened to her bitch, moan and meow for the next hour.

All is well with the cat and the most important thing is that we are all back at home and I have a beer.

No comments: