Monday, November 08, 2021

Still Finding Clocks to Change

 One of the stupid things we do is change the time by one hour twice a year. In the Spring, we create Daylight Savings Time and move the clocks ahead one hour, effectively losing an hour for that day. In the Fall, we return to standard time and get that hour back. I haven't used my hour yet. I may need it in order to get all the clocks tuned in correctly.

I am hoping that there will come a day (perhaps soon) when we move to Daylight Savings and stay there.

In the meantime, I have a side yard that requires some raking. I'm going to try and do a little raking every day and thereby complete the task without killing the tasker...me.
After some mopping and soup making, I returned to the great outdoors to continue clean up on the side yard. I worked until after five when it just got too dark.
We have a nice looking Crescent Sphere in the sky tonight. I thought I should make note of it.

No comments: