Monday, November 15, 2021

Working Monday

 In the span of one little Monday, I did more today than I did all weekend.

With the help of my pal Randy, I got the bed cover installed on the truck. There is still a little tweaking that needs to be done but I have to wait for it to stretch out a little.

I would not have been able to figure this out without Randy. Having an extra set of eyes really is essential.

After Randy left, I got myself a burger and went to the Hub. That was a nice diversion for an hour.

I came home with a really strong hankering for a nap. But I forced my way past the hankering and did some clean up work in the garage. 

I hung the tandem bike up on the wall which created a bunch of room for moving stuff around. That bike is going to be in the yard sale in the spring.

No comments: