Tuesday, July 01, 2008

More LumberJackin'

I got home last night from a hot bicycle ride from work and commenced to cutting up all the tree limbs I cut down on Sunday. Hopefully, I will be able to transport everything to the dump during the upcoming Fourth of July Three Day weekend. That of course requires the dump to be open. I'll call and check on that. It also requires the faithful service of Rob and the Farm Truck, which I will use to make the afore mentioned transport.

I am riding my bike to work for the whole month of July. If it goes well, I will continue it through the summer. I am chronicling my adventures in a new blog. Actually, it's an old blog that I started a while back to keep a fitness record. It doesn't have many entires. You can check it out at http://www.porkymccorpulent.blogspot.com/.

As a teaser, I believe you will enjoy the entry for July First.

No comments: