Monday, July 07, 2008

Three Day Weekend Hangover

I'm really beat today. It didn't seem like we worked that hard over the July Fourth Three Day Weekend but my body feels very languid today.

While it may not seem to me that we worked very hard, we did accomplish a great deal. As is becoming our tradition, we went canoeing on July 4th and saw our Independence Day Moose.

Later in the day, we rode our bike's downtown to watch the fireworks and cavort with the peoples. There were many hundreds of peoples down there all mashed together in the park.

Saturday and Sunday were our work days. Susan cleaned her car while I worked on the window trim in the bathroom. We then cleaned up the yard and hauled all the debris we assembled to the dump. My second load cost 35 cents because after 3:00, the first 100 pounds of yard waste is free.

We finished off the weekend by going up to Arbor Crest Winery and enjoying the weekly $5 concert.

Here is a Collage of Photage to augment what I have Writage.


I cannot explain what is going on with that collage. It has made negatives out of some of the pictures and left the others alone but really washed out. I'm not sure what to do so I'm just going to leave it.

No comments: