Sunday, October 25, 2009

Punkin Party Time

It's been a quiet week on Lake Waverly Place...at least as far as Tile Work is concerned. I am still waiting for my "contractor", Brian, to get things arranged so I can pick up the marble tile. Since he isn't really a contractor, I'm not high on his priority list. The thing is, I need him but he don't need me. It's not like he's making any money on this. But he can save me about $150.00 on the tile.

Now Halloween is approaching (Se7en Days away) and we probably won't install the tile until after that holiday is in the rear view. I don't want to have a whole bunch of traffic on the new tile right after its installation.

Tonight is our annual Pumpkin Carving Party. I really don't have time to sit here and make this entry. I should be doing something else to get ready for the party. So don't tell Susan I'm up here typing away.

Oh wow! I just looked at the time and it's less than an hour before people start arriving. I guess I better get going. I'll have all the exciting party info tomorrow.

No comments: