Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New 2010

We have successfully arrived into the new year and new decade (unless you're one of those millennium purists who contends that the new decade starts next year) with nary a scrape or scratch or DUI.

We slept in after a late night out on the town. We went to breakfast with our friends Ron and Kellykellykelly at Scotty's Bar & Grill. While there, I cleaned off the windows I had painted. Scotty's is the only place where I actually return to the scene of the Holiday Window Painting Crime and wash the windows.
Afterwards, we returned home and did exactly "nuthin" for the rest of the day. Susan took a nap and I planted myself in front of the TV and watched a bunch of stuff I have recorded but not watched. You can watch a whole season of TV in about five hours if you remove the commercials.
Other than the unfortunate incident with the Thieving Bastards, a good Holiday Season was had by us...or is it we. Anyway, Happy New Year and here's hoping to get this year off to a positive start with a winning lottery tickets or a surprise inheritance or the names of the MoFo's who robbed us.

No comments: