Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekend Reality

Now is the time that we will check what I wrote in the last entry and compare all the goals I set for the weekend against what really happened. As one might expect, we were not as prodigious in our efforts as we had hoped. Everything that I wanted to accomplish on Saturday was a bust. We got a couple of things done but nothing like I had hoped.

Sunday was better. Rather than write extensively and boringly about what we accomplished, I present a photo montage of our efforts.This of course is the main staircase looking down and up the aforementioned staircase. I did a great deal of sanding and wood filling. I hope to continue on Wednesday.Susan did some plastering and this little wall on the staircase received particular attention from her. The wall below also got the benefit of her skilled trowel work. The picture does not do it justice.She also went to town on the wall in the entry way. It is all taped and mudded and ready for some sanding.Susan also managed to seal the grout on the tile entry way and she did a little work on the grout in the upstairs bathroom. You may notice that Susan accomplished much more than I. Well, get used to that!

Work continues on the Music Digitalization Project. I'm very close to the end. I have found music I had no idea I had. I also found two copies of the same album. It was a compilation of 80's hits. I figured I could start my own Classic Rock station with just that one CD.

I'm trying to figure out how to print a list of all the music I have. There should be some easy way to do it but I haven't found it yet.

It has taken up about 15 Gigs of space in the computer.

No comments: