Saturday, January 02, 2010

One Last Skywalk

It turns out we had one last skywalk to complete. This one crosses Post Street right in front of River Park Square. It was delayed due to lack of focus. Nobody was really sure what they wanted to do on this one and once it got too late, it was decided to follow through with the skating theme.
We got it painted in two and a half hours. Then we went to another near by skywalk and repaired all the extra curricular artwork. It seems everyone is a critic and they think it would be better if they added their own special touch.

This is one of the less obscene scratchings we have covered. It appears to be a daily onslaught. They scratch, the Security Ambassadors paint.

I actually came upon a pair of kids scratching away. As I passed and they didn't stop scratching, I said that my wife and I had spent a lot of time putting that up and would you not mind defacing it. The girl said it was nothing bad. I said, "Yeah, that makes it alright!"

Little Shits!

No comments: