Sunday, March 14, 2010

Annual Spring Loss of Time

It's officially Daylight Savings Time which is the antithesis of my favorite time of the year, Standard Time. Specifically, going on Standard Time. I love gaining that hour. Today, we lost it. No big deal, I'm spending it at work because we are very busy here. Only until 1:00 though. Then I get let out.

I think Susan will be working on her walls again and if I get the chance, I will be working on the stairs. We have sluffed off again. We spent yesterday skiing...AGAIN! The interesting thing was that we did not enjoy ourselves as much yesterday as we did last week. I'm not sure if it was being at Mt. Spokane rather than Lookout Pass or a slightly chillier day or not being able to drink beer.

We feel the effects of skiing activity today whereas none was felt last week.

I'll check back later in the day with an update on the days accomplishments.

No comments: