Monday, March 15, 2010

New Screen and Old Camera

I think my camera is running out of steam. I need to look back on this blog and see when I bought it. It's only been a couple of years. The problem I'm having with it right now is that it doesn't seem to operate very long without saying the batteries are dead. Either I have a whole package of batteries that suck, or my camera is experiencing a power drain.

It fell out of my backpack last Friday and hit the floor pretty hard. Hard enough to break one of the clips that keeps the battery door secured. That may have something to do with it. The next step...duct tape. Good thing the camera is duct tape silver.

I did a little work on the entry way tonight but nothing substantial. Just a couple of baby steps. But it's another item out of the way. I had to fill a space near the light switch box. We've placed some dry wall patches around the switches and they felt a little bit flimsy due to the fact that there was nothing but air behind them. I sprayed a little expanding foam into the space in hopes of adding a more solid backing.

Now I must go and fill out my NCAA brackets.

No comments: