Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sign of Improvement

I have been checking out the Corbin Park sign every morning to see if it has been graffitiated. So far, it's a clean slate. I drove past it last night on my way home to discover it was a cleaner slate.

Here is a picture of the sign after we finished removing the old decal.And here it is after the paint job.Mac had a painter friend of his stop by and hose the whole thing down with some nice fresh green paint.

Now we have to get the main part of the sign removed because we are going to cut a vandal proof Plexiglas cover and then apply the pretty new decal. Here is the decal laid out at work trying to get flatter.

On an entirely different note, I had to go up to Sandpoint on Monday to finish a decal install. I had forgotten to include one little part of a decal when we shipped it up with the installer. So I drove up with another guy from work. It took about a bit more than an hour to drive up, about half an hour to apply the decal, and then we decided to goof around town before making the return drive to work.

It was a beautiful day so we drove down to the City Beach where we came upon the Statue of Liberty. It serves as a Navigation Light on one end of the beach.


I kind of like my styling shot with the sun right behind the flame/navigation light.

We got back to town just in time to go to lunch.

No comments: