Monday, May 03, 2010

Another Weekend of Nuthin!

We did no work on the house this weekend as we were busy with Bloomsday stuff. Bloomsday is now over and we are glad. We are also quite sore. I'm much better than I was yesterday but all my immense and intensive training (which was virtually nothing) didn't seem to keep me from being sore. You can read about my Bloomsday adventures, complete with pictures at http://www.porkymccorpulent.blogspot.com/


We got home after the event, got in the hottub and then commenced to napping.


Even with our lack luster housing work weekend, we were pretty industrious over the week and got some stuff done.


Susan is still working on the door and I got the new wooden door stained. She has to finish up here front door project and then I am told there will be a concentrated period of house cleaning. The house is pretty messy right now and I know it drives Susan crazy. I'm not terribly neat and am capable of living happily in a great deal of squalor but even I recognize that the house is a pit.


A good deal of the mess is dust from sanding and it is everywhere. I don't think there is a single room that doesn't have a significant coating. Susan wants every surface cleaned and sterilized.


It's much easier to make the mess than clean the mess.

No comments: