Friday, November 18, 2011

Anticipating the Worst and not getting it.

I have just arrived at work. I came in early because I didn't know what the commute mixed with weather would bring.

It brought nothing! Well....nothing of consequence!

I woke up around three and got up to check the conditions. It was snowing pretty hard but it looked wet. I shall write again the sage Indian Adage I learned many years ago from a Montana Man who is not an Indian.

Big Snow - Little Snow
Little Snow - Big Snow

This morning it was big snow falling from the sky so I expect little accumulation. However, persistence doesn't really come in to play with this adage so if there are lots of Big Snows, that could accumulate into a large snow fall.

It looks as though it is going to snow off and on all day. So maybe we'll get something. All I can tell you is that I am ready at Snow Blower Central. My baby is tuned up, gassed up, looking good and ready to blow.

No comments: