Monday, November 21, 2011

Things I say

It is Monday morning after a pleasant but busy weekend. No work was accomplished on house projects as we have moved into the busy Holiday Window Painting Season. It started a week earlier than usual due to a series of windows that needed to be up by this Friday.

I have always refused to paint before Thanksgiving. The Christmas season comes earlier and earlier every year and I don't like it. This year, I can't complain about it because I am part of the problem.

So, it's like I always say, "If you can't  be a part of the solution, be a part of the problem!"

Here are other things I always say.

"It's another day on this side of the dirt."
"Well, What are ya gunna do?!"
"Turn off your turn signal, you dumb old feeb!"
"And get OUT OF MY LANE!"
"Can I get this in plaid?"
"Just put more ketchup on it."
"That's wedged in there pretty tight!"

The snowfall over the weekend was quite frustrating to an Anal Retentive Snow Shoveler such as myself.

It never snowed enough to break out the snow blower. It just snowed lightly and then kind of melted and then froze, creating a nice rugged frost over the surface of the walk and driveway.

Then it snowed lightly s'more and kind of melted and added to the rugged ice.

So, the walks and driveway are not cleared very well and my snow blower am awaiting a snowfall with some gusto.

No comments: