Monday, August 27, 2012

Day to Day Stuff

I got home from work and got back to work on the front yard. My task is to get the electrical outlets working in the new garden. 

Susan got home from work and got back to work cleaning the house, which has been neglected over the last week or two. She set out to vacuum the dining room and living room.

She was much more successful in her tasks than I was with mine. The wiring is all connected, but I made a bad connection somewhere and I believe it is right at the front of the line. I'll try to make it right tomorrow.
Brewing Beer on the Deck with the Gas Flame

I also made a batch of beer tonight for an upcoming wedding. I threw in a few cones of my Sterling Hops right off the vine. I have no idea how it will effect it, if it effects it at all.




I also made a mess of the deck!

No comments: