Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Home Security and Electrical Problems

My garden electricity problems are solved.

As expected, I cross connected Circuit B when I should have re-routed Circuit A and conjugated the ground with the pre-fibrous optic leg of the confluent adjacent nodes and then intersected the low flow gallions into the concurrent backscratchers.

I mean, any idiot knows that!

Anyway it was not a serious problem that could not be deciphered by learning the meaning of "line" as opposed to "load".

Suffice it to say that I have not electrocuted myself and the flag can now be lit through the night.

I will also say that we have updated our Home Security System but I'm not going to give any more information than that here. If you want to know what we did, try stopping by in the middle of the night sometime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I walked by and admired all your hardwork. It looks great!