Friday, August 17, 2012

What Else Can I Break?!

I am gearing up for a weekend of wall building. I am in the process tonight of getting my ducks in a row. The ducks are so far cooperating and things are looking good for a successful weekend of ducks in a row. 

As far as building a wall, I think I'm Fucked!

No, no! I'm much more optimistic than that. I have defined my trench. I have the area stacked out with a level to work with. I have my gravel base to fill the trench. I have purchased most of my bricks. I am ready!

So, other than unloading the gravel from the truck tonight, I am taking the evening slow. I'm going to return a few things I have borrowed. These items are either no longer needed or broken and therefore, useless to me.

I took a step tonight towards damaging the camera. It fell out of my pocket while driving today and then onto the parking lot when I stopped and opened the door. It still takes perfectly good pictures but the display looks like hell.

So stay tuned to see what else I can damage. My top prospects are Ron's Pick and my back.

By the way, I normally try to write in the inclusive "we" when talking about our projects. Afterall, these projects are joint ventures by the wife and I.

Susan is working most of the weekend and so I am on my own for tomorrow, at least, when it will about 400 degrees out and most of the heavy lifting (shoveling) gets done.

Please understand that I am not coming down on Susan. I wish I had an extra job so I could get out of this. I'm simply explaining things that I should leave unexplained...which makes me wonder why I did, or didn't. 

I'm now not sure what I didn't not do...or did



...or didn't!

No comments: